Medical face scrub
There are some therapeutic medical methods that exfoliate the face and remove dead, damaged skin cells to get rid of pimples and acne spots, including a beta hydroxy acid scrub. This medical scrub is an effective scrub suitable for combination and oily skin.
Facial scrub with green tea, honey and natural sugar
Green tea contains a high percentage of antioxidants, which promote skin health and prevent skin problems. Honey contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which work to enhance the strength and beauty of the skin, and the production of fresh new skin cells, through The following:
- Two tablespoons of boiled green tea leaves.
- Two tablespoons of honey.
- Three to five tablespoons of your favorite sugar, whether white or brown.
How to prepare:
- Mix the boiled green tea leaves, with honey, and sugar, to obtain a consistent paste.
- The paste is applied to the facial skin, and gently massaged, using the fingertips, in the form of simple circular motions.
- Wash the face with cold water.
- Repeat two to three times a week.
Facial scrub using sugar, baking soda and natural water
Mixing sugar, baking soda, and water helps cleanse the skin and get rid of blackheads, through the following:
- One tablespoon of baking soda.
- A tablespoon of sugar.
- Two tablespoons of water.
How to prepare:
- Mix sugar, baking soda, and water well, to get a smooth and consistent paste.
- Cleans the face with a mild cleanser suitable for skin type, and pat dry.
- The paste is applied to the skin, using the tips of the fingers, and rubbed gently, focusing on the areas of the skin surrounding the nose and chin, because it is one of the most common places where blackheads are present.
- Leave the paste on the facial skin for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat twice a week.