AVG PC TuneUp 2022 | 10 Users 2 Years | Buy Key worldwide 2022
AVG Tuneup, previously called AVG PC Tuneup, and TuneUp Utilities, is a utility software suite for Microsoft Windows designed to help manage, maintain, optimize, configure, and troubleshoot a computer system, It was produced and developed by TuneUp Software GmbH.
Should I buy AVG PC TuneUp ? For the most part, AVG TuneUp is absolutely safe to use, when you tired of bugs, crashes, and freezes, If your programs run slowly, your PC takes too long to boot, your games stutter, and the web slows to a crawl, AVG TuneUp, is the solution you’ve been looking for. Yes, it works. With AVG PC TuneUp improved Automatic Maintenance, tunes your PC every week for you, so you can simply enjoy better performance 24/7.
Fixes and maintains your PC automatically:
- Cleans your registry automatically
- Cares for your PC with Automatic Maintenance
- Speed up your Windows PC
- Remove junk files to free up space
- Uninstall software you don’t need
- Update your programs automatically
What does Avg tune up do?
Make your old PC live longer and your new PC run faster, with AVG TuneUp, Our PC optimizer comes with revamped Sleep Mode technology to boost your PC spee, and performance, uninstall unwanted applications.
And Disk and Browser Cleaners that free your storage space – The “Automatic Maintenance” tool removes tracking cookies, cache files, old files from removed applications, and fixes issues with the Windows registry.
Does avg tune up really work?
According to AVG, they achieved a 77% increase in speed, 117% increase in battery performance, and freed up 75 GB of hard-drive space. We couldn’t achieve similar results; still, it’s way better than any free tools and will make your system work faster.
How to I install AVG PC TuneUp?
Install AVG TuneUp
- Ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
- Click her to download the AVG TuneUp setup file, and save it to a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- Right-click the downloaded setup file avg_tuneup_online_setup.exe and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click Yes.
- To change the default setup language, click the current language in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, click Install Now to proceed with installation.
- Wait while setup installs AVG TuneUp on your PC.
- AVG TuneUp, now installed on your PC and the application opens automatically.
How to activate AVG PC TuneUp?
To activate AVG PC TuneUp with a license number:
- Double-click the AVG PC TuneUp icon on your Windows desktop to open the application,
- Click Go to Zen at the top-left of the screen,
- Click Connect in the top-right corner of the screen, then click Log in to an existing account,
- Type your email address and the password for your AVG Account, then click Log In,
- Enter your AVG Account email that you used during purchase,
- Enter your AVG Account password. If you have forgotten your password, or not yet created a password, click Forgot password,
- AVG PC TuneUp, now activated and your email address appears in the top-right corner instead of the Connect option. Click the PC TuneUp tile to return to the AVG PC TuneUp dashboard,
Is AVG PC TuneUp realy free?
Minimum system requirements:
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition (32 or 64-bit); and Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 256 MB RAM or above.
- 400 MB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection needed to download and the program.
- Optimal standard screen resolution, No less than 1024 x 768 pixels, is recommended.
For Windows: Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.