One of the most important problems that must be addressed is shaving the intimate area for men, for fear of side effects and damages that may result from cleaning this area in this way.
Shaving the private area (Pubic hair) for men is one of the most important things that they must do, as they are keen to use certain appropriate shaving tools and a correct shaving system to avoid any damage or side effects resulting from shaving the private area for men.
Shaving the intimate area for men
Shaving the intimate area for men is common among them, but its use may carry some risks and complications, especially if the individual is not careful during this process.
This is because it is easy to accidentally cut the skin during the shaving process. Which exposes the man to infection with some types of bacteria or various irritants, and shaving may work to block the hair follicles that are likely to be the reason behind suffering from folliculitis or hair growth under the skin area.
How to shave the intimate area in men
Although some may not like shaving the intimate area, most individuals resort to it because it is easy for them, and in the following we will show you how to shave the intimate area for men in detailed steps:
- If you use an electric razor, it must be placed on the lowest setting, and other shaving tools can be used, but these are usually recommended; Because their blades are smaller and more maneuverable, especially on this sensitive body part.
- Washing the area with soap and warm water, this will soften the hair and open up the pores, making it easier for the razor to glide across the skin.
- Putting a thick lather of shaving cream or soap in the area you want to shave, this will help protect the skin from exposure to cuts.
- Shaving the sensitive area after it has been cut, as coarse and curly hair can get stuck in the electric shaver, which leads to painful removal.
- Passing the electric razor on the hair surrounding the genitals, by standing erect and holding the scissors with a dominant hand and using the other to move the penis and scrotum away from the place where the machine passes.
- Shaving the hair of the sensitive area in the direction of growth, that is, down over the penis, taking care to tighten the skin during work; This makes shaving easier and faster.
- The motion of placing one foot at a time on the chair, the toilet lid, or the side of the sink may help when shaving men’s private parts.
- Take care when shaving or trimming the hair on the penis or scrotum, by moving the machine very slowly over the shaft of the penis, then using the free hand to provide clear access to one area of the scrotum at a time and carefully remove the hair.
Tips when shaving the sensitive area in men
When shaving the intimate area for men, it is necessary to adhere to some safety guidelines, which usually include the following:
- Sterilize the shaver regularly before and after use.
- Moisturizing the area to soften the hair and make it easier to cut.
- Use some shaving creams or gels to prevent irritation.
- Avoid applying creams or gels used close to the penis area.
- Replacing blades frequently and continuously.
- Avoid shaving the penis or scrotum unless necessary.
- Rinse the area after you’re done, dry it, and add a moisturizer to it to soothe it.