How to use castor oil for beard
Castor oil is a vegetable oil rich in many nutrients and elements such as fatty acids. It is found in many skin care products and eyelash and hair care products. It stimulates hair follicles by stimulating prostaglandin E2, and it can be used to stimulate hair growth by applying a small amount of castor oil. In the palm of the hand and rub it to warm it, then put it on the facial hair well.
Castor oil for hair
There are many benefits of castor oil on hair, including:
- Castor oil helps stimulate the growth of hair follicles, thus allowing it to grow, and it greatly intensifies the growth of eyebrow hair.
- Castor oil gives the eyelashes a great length and thickness, as this oil contains some useful chemicals that prevent eyebrow hair loss.
- Castor oil treats some hair problems, such as hair breakage, dandruff and dry scalp.
- Castor oil preserves hair color and moisturizes it greatly.
- Castor oil gives the hair a high shine, and it can also be used as a hair conditioner.
Can I use Jamaican castor oil for beard every day?
This nutrient-rich oil adds shine and body to your beard and treats the skin beneath it. You can have thicker, fuller, healthier facial hair. Simply massage 6–8 drops of this formula into your beard every day.
Tips to increase the growth of beard hair
There are several things that must be followed to increase the growth of beard hair, including the following:
- Follow a balanced diet that contains all the nutrients needed for hair growth, especially foods containing vitamin D, which activates hair follicles, B vitamins, niacin, and biotin.
- Get enough rest by getting regular sleep.
- Stay away from daily pressures, tension and stress.
- Avoid smoking, because it causes hair loss, according to a study.
- Taking nutritional supplements and pills, as this causes hair growth to be stimulated, but it should not be taken except after medical advice.